Dimension Eighty Eight ® HR and Training Ltd in April 2021 signed the Armed Forces Covenant. We are proud to commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We also recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
Principles of The Armed Forces Covenant
Dimension Eighty Eight ® HR and Training Ltd will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Demonstrating our commitment
We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business and to our country. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the Armed Forces: promoting that we are an Armed Forces -friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Veterans: supporting the employment of veterans
- Service Spouses and Partners: supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners.
- Reserves: Supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces.
- Cadet Organisations: Supporting our employees which are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations.
- National Events: Supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities
- Armed Forces Charities: supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist;
- Commercial Support: offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community;
You can see our commitment on the Armed Forces Register at https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk